Thursday, 6 November 2014

Firebird Event: Wrap Up Post + Winners!

Hi Everyone

Well we have now officially finished the Firebird Event!!


I have had such a blast bringing you all posts which I hope helped you to see why you should pick up A Thousand Pieces of You.

I did have a few hiccups with the Spotlight posts however in the end everything worked well!

I have for you the three winners of the awesome giveaway sponsored by HarperCollins Australia (Between the Covers).
Alana
Kelly
Tracey
I shall email you all soon and pass along your details to have your books posted out as soon as possible.

A big thank you to Claudia Gray for an awesome book and for answering my questions.

Another big thank you to everyone who participated and enjoyed these posts. I hope to do this again some time (maybe for Firebird book #2!).

Also a  huge thank you to the Between the Covers team who were very encouraging and sponsored the giveaway and also got my interview questions to Claudia Gray herself!

a Rafflecopter giveaway
Check out my review for A Thousand Pieces of You on Saturday!

*updated: One winner owns a copy already so I chose another winner*

No comments:

Post a Comment