Friday, 28 November 2014

Buddy Read: Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell Chapters 10-21

Hi Everyone!



Joy from Thoughts by J and I are still buddy reading Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell! I have to say I am enjoying how the book is progressing! Here are the discussion questions from Joy from chapters 10-21.

Do you think Cath has grown as a character in these next 10 chapters?

I think Cath has grown and matured. Probably not as much as I would have hoped since I’m still finding it hard to really connect with her but I have seen some differences which give me hope! I would still like to see Cath open up a bit more rather than try to shut everyone and everything out then have the outbursts of anger.

What do you think of Levi after what happened at the party?    

Hmm this is a hard one because I really like Levi’s character but I thought what he did was horrible. However I don’t hate him, I just don’t love him as much as I did in the beginning. But I do still think that Levi and Cath are a great match. He aids in bringing down a lot of the walls she has built around herself, so I believe that they could help each other in a lot of ways.

What did you think of Cath being given a second chance at her fiction-writing class?

I think it is very lucky of her to get this second chance, but I don’t know how it’s going to play out yet because it doesn’t look like Cath wants this second chance at all (which is a bit disheartening because I believe a lot of people would like a second chance like this). I do hope Cath uses this chance properly though!

Make sure you check out Joy's answers to my discussion questions! 

No comments:

Post a Comment