Wednesday, 9 April 2014

Disruption Event Recap (First Ever Video)

Hi Everyone!!

Today I decided to try my first ever video (YAY)! I have been thinking for a while that I might want to start videoing my reviews and everything so I thought this recap would be the best way to try out if I actually like it or not!

Disruption Event Recap



So I met these lovely people:

(From left to right-excluding me- Jessica Shirvington, Jenna, Jaz, Kat, Sunny and Tien)

I hope you enjoyed my first video! I know I enjoyed filming it!


5 comments:

  1. Oh you are so lucky that you got to such an awesome author event and got to meet some amazing bloggers and Jessica! Thank you so much for sharing your recap with us and how amazing is it that Jessica recognised you from twitter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great moment! Thanks for visiting Jasprit

      Delete
  2. "Who wouldn't want a shirtless Four in the background?" THAT'S RIGHT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm a big fan of this comment ;) Shirtless Four for everyone!

      Delete
  3. A fabulous video Pavan! This event sounds amazing and how wonderful you got to meet Jessica Shirvington as well as other Aussie bloggers :-)

    Thx for sharing.

    ReplyDelete