Monday, 30 December 2013

I've Started a Blog!!

As you can probably guess by the title of this post I'VE STARTED A BLOG!!! I've been waiting to do this for so long but thought it was best to get high school out of the way before starting. I am so excited to be starting this blog and joining my fellow book bloggers out there. This blog will primarily be about all things book related and will also most likely have other little bits that I feel worth mentioning, but I really just want to have fun with book reviewing on a larger scale (I was previously reviewing on Goodreads). Things are going to look a bit bare for a while until I get the hang of things. So here is a big hello to everyone who decides to visit me here at Keep it Fictional! 

2 comments:

  1. YAAAAY!! :D Huzzah for starting a blog Pavan! Looking forward to your stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Claire!!! :)

      Delete